Five Star Septic Is the Solution for Quality Great Falls Pipe Services
Sewage backups and breakages are one of the most disgusting issues to encounter as a homeowner. If have reasons to suspect that there may be an issue with your sewer pipe, it’s important to address the issue immediately to avoid risking a much worse problem. Here are some indications to keep an eye out for:
- Your yard smells like wastewater
- The smell of sewage emits from any of your drains
- Wastewater from the dishwasher comes up into the sink
- Sewage emerges from the bathtub drain
- Toilets and other drains empty more slowly than usual
What to Expect When Your Great Falls Sewer Line Misbehaves
Tree root invasion is one of the most common causes of sewer pipe clogging. Tree roots can get into pipes, slowly but surely placing pressure on pipes and then growing their way into cracks. If even very small roots can make their way into joints, they can create a dam that builds up mass until the movement comes to a complete stop. They can also grow, gradually creating breaks in the pipe. There are not many experiences that are more unpleasant than having a sewer line break on your lawn.
Less-common sewer-pipe crises that crop up:
- Buildup of oil, grease, or hair
- Pipe damage
- Badly aligned pipes
- Backups created by solid objects
If you have any backflow at all – into sinks, bathtubs, or even toilets – the best thing to do is to stop using water until it’s diagnosed and fixed. Otherwise, you risk serious flooding.
No Sewer Problem in Va is Beyond Five Star Septic’ Ability
A few last things to consider when you are addressing your sewer pipe problems:
- If you have an aging sewer pipe, ask for a quote to update your entire line. Depending on what it is you need done, it might not be that much costlier than the fix you are currently facing, and will save you major problems later on. Modern sewer technology is better at resisting root growth and general pipe wear and tear.
- While you’re having work done, consider installing a “trenchless” sewer line if you haven’t already. This innovative technology enables plumbers to remove an internal lining from your sewer line for cleaning, then slide it back into the pipe without damaging fences or landscaping.
Five Star Septic of Great Falls, Va, can clean out your pipes without breaking the bank. Our licensed plumbers are ready to work. Contact Five Star Septic now for pipe services!